Protecting your privacy
This privacy statement (the “Statement”) relates to anthosam.com, Anthos Fund & Asset Management B.V. (“Anthos”), with registered office Jachthavenweg 111, 1081 KM Amsterdam, The Netherlands, registered in the Commercial Register under trade register number 34258108. Anthos is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. So please read this Statement carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Anthos is part of COFRA Holding AG (“COFRA”). COFRA is Controller regarding the processing of your personal data. COFRA processes your personal data only for the purposes and means, as further explained in this Statement. When processing your personal data, COFRA is committed to complying with applicable law, including applicable privacy legislation.
Why do we collect personal data about you and what do we do with it?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as a name, an e-mail address or telephone number. We may collect and process the following personal data from you:
- Information that you email to us using firstname.lastname@example.org or which you provide when contacting us by the website, telephone, such as contact details and e-mail address. The legal basis for this data processing is your consent or, insofar as not provided, our legitimate interest in processing your email inquiry and providing services or information requested by you (art. 6 par. 1 sub a and f GDPR). Please note that you may always withdraw your consent;
- Details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access. This data is collected and processed for the purpose of allowing you to use our website (establishing a connection), ensuring system security and stability in the long term, allowing our website and your connection to be optimised, as well as for internal statistical purposes. Your IP address will be evaluated for clarification and defence purposes only in the event of an attack on our website’s network infrastructure or in case we suspect unauthorised or abusive use of the website. It may further be used in criminal proceedings to identify individuals and in the context of civil and criminal proceedings against such individuals, as necessary and required. The legal basis for this data processing is our legitimate interest to process your data for these purposes (art. 6 par. 1 sub f GDPR); and
- We may also use the personal data and other information you provide in connection with your use of our website to help us improve the content and functionality of the website and to better understand our users. The legal basis for this data processing consists in our legitimate interest to process the data for these purposes (art. 6 par. 1 sub f GDPR).
We use the personal data you provide in accordance with this Statement. If you provide personal data for a certain reason, we may use your personal data for that reason. For instance, if you contact us by email, we will use your personal data to answer your question or resolve your problem. If we intend to use your personal data in any manner that is not consistent with this Statement, you will be informed about that before or at the moment the personal data is collected.
If you contact us regarding a career opportunity, the COFRA Employee Privacy Statement applies, which is available at the careers section at COFRA’s website www.cofraholding.com.
Automated decision making
Your personal data will always be processed by a human being. Anthos will not take any decisions that may affect you personally based on automated processing.
How long do we keep your information?
Your personal data will only be kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, or to comply with legal obligations that require us to keep it for a specific legal retention period. The retention periods are determined by considering the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and, if existing, the applicable legal requirements. For more information on our data retention policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
To whom do we disclose your information collected through the Anthos website?
Your information will only be disclosed to third parties if that is necessary to deal with the following purposes, namely to handle your inquiry, to provide requested services or information, or to analyse the usage pattern of the website. However, there may be other circumstances where we disclose your information to third parties to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request. We do not undertake marketing activities for third parties, nor do we provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Our website is hosted by DigitalOcean, LLC (101 Avenue of the Americas, 10th Floor New York 10013. UNITED STATES ) and DigitalOcean processes any information (including personal data) for the purpose of providing and maintaining the functionalities of our website. The website is hosted on servers in Amsterdam and all proprietary data will remain in the region.
Do we transfer data to recipients outside of Switzerland or the European Economic Area?
Your personal data may be transferred to third parties (contracted service providers) located abroad for the purpose of the data processing described in this Statement. Anthos requires any such third-party companies to protect the privacy of individuals to the same extent as we do. If the level of data protection in a country does not correspond to the Swiss or European level, we shall ensure by contract (standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission) that the protection of your personal data corresponds at all times to that of the European Economic Area, or countries that are ‘white listed’ by the European Union such as Switzerland. If you would like to know to which countries your personal data is transferred, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we protect your data?
The security of your personal data is important to us. We collect, process and store all data in line with the regulations on personal data processing applicable in Switzerland and the European Union, in particular the Swiss Federal Act (FADP) of 19 June 1992 on data protection, the Ordinance on the Federal Data Protection Act (OFDPA), the updated FADP as passed by the Swiss parliament on 25 September 2020, and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot fully ensure the security of the data you transmitted to our website. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We take all reasonable care to prevent access to your personal data by unauthorised persons and to prevent unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage.
What are cookies and other technologies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device via a website. For instance, the next time you visit that website, web beacons will allow recognition of that cookie and thus of your device. Web beacons can also read how you use a website. Pixel tags allow placement of relevant content for you on a website. Together, we call these technologies ‘cookies’.
What is the function of these cookies?
We use various cookies on this site. These range from long-term cookies (to remember you as a unique user) to session based cookies that “expire” when you close your browser window.
There are two types of cookies that our website or a third party creates when you access the page or involve in the activities on our website. These are described below.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookie
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Cookie name and description
Provider and location
|PHPSESSID. Preserves user session state across page requests.
|Anthosam / the Netherlands
|_pc_ses, _pc_vis, _pc_vis_h & _ptg.user. Used by the Pimcore Targetting module for sending visitors to their countries’ local websites.
|Anthosam / the Netherlands
|Session, 1 year, 1 year, persistent
|HTTP, HTTP, HTTP, HTML
2. Statistic cookies
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting.
Cookie name and description
Provider and location
_pk_id#. Collects anonymised statistics on the user’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
Anthosam / the Netherlands
Blocked until accepted by user: No
_pk_ses#. Used by the Matomo Analytics Platform to track anonymised page requests from the visitor during the session.
Anthosam / the Netherlands
Blocked until accepted by user: No
piwik.php. Collects anonymised statistics on the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
matomo.schuttelaar.net / the Netherlands
You may configure your browser settings in a way that it rejects cookies, only saves them for one session or deletes them prematurely. Most browsers accept cookies by default. If you block certain cookies, it is possible that certain functions are no longer available to you.
Links to other websites
This Statement extends only to our website and does not cover the use, provision or collection of data on any other website.
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy policies.
How do we incorporate our social media presence?
On our website, we have incorporated a link to our social media profile on the following social network:
- LinkedIn Corp., 1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
If you click on the respective social network icon, you will be automatically redirected to our profile on that social network. In order to be able to use the functions of the respective social network, you may need to log in as a user of that social network.
When you open a link to our social media profile, a direct connection is established between your browser and the server of the social network. This provides the network with the information that you have visited our website with your IP address and accessed the link. If you access a link to a network while logged in to your account on the network, the contents of our page may be linked to your profile, which means that the network can link your visit to our website directly to your user account. If you want to prevent this, you should log out before clicking on the respective link. An assignment takes place in any case, if you log into the relevant network after clicking on the link.
For more information about the purpose and scope of the data collection and further data processing by social media networks and your respective rights and data protection options, please see their respective privacy policies.
Your data protection rights
You have the following rights:
- Right to information and access to your personal data: You have the right to request access to your personal data stored by us at any time. This provides you with the opportunity to check which personal data we process about you and that the purposes and means of the processing are in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time if your personal data is used for purposes other than those necessary for the execution of an agreement or necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected and to be informed of the correction. We will also inform the recipients of the data about the adjustments made to any incorrect data, unless such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to have your personal data deleted from our records, provided that we are not required or authorised by applicable law or regulation to further process your data.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right, under certain conditions, to request that the processing of your data is restricted. The right to restrict processing means that we may not (temporarily) process or change your personal data. This is the case if you dispute the correctness of the data, if in your opinion the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes or if in our opinion the processing of your personal data by COFRA is unlawful.
- Right to data portability: Where permitted by applicable law or regulation you have the right to receive from us the personal data that you have provided to us, free of charge and in a readable format. This applies to users outside Switzerland with residence in an EU or EEA member country.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You can withdraw your consent to certain data processing at any time with effect for the future. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the data processing based on your consent carried out until the revocation.
To request information or contact us, please use the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access your information within 30 days.
You also have the option to file a complaint with the competent privacy authority. If you need help establishing which authority is competent, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Statement
We regularly review this Statement; any changes will be included in this section of the site. We therefore ask you to consult it on a regular basis.