A values-based approach in global equity
Our sustainable global equity strategy offers:
- A selection of the best managers, grounded in financial and ESG criteria
- Consistent outperformance with a lower-than-average risk profile
- Low costs, below market average
- Our heritage, scale, agility, and expertise give us access to the best managers, innovative strategies and new funds (as seed investor)
- A first-class management team with many years of experience
“ESG has been a part of our investment approach since well before it became part of investment industry language. We have always used these criteria to assess investment risks and returns.”
We follow a strict framework of responsible investing
The strategy aims to deliver alpha within a strict framework of responsible investing (RI). Like-minded investors can achieve their financial goals, while also following their convictions on RI and ESG. We have an exclusion list, but prefer to facilitate change through our investment process, in which engagement with companies and external managers plays a key role.
Access to promising strategies
Sustainability has been part of our DNA. This, in combination with our agility, scale and expertise, helps us to secure access to strategies that are not widely available.
We can be a valuable partner for investment companies that start a new sustainable fund. This can enhance our influence through engagement, helping to construct the best deal for our investors. Both financially, as to the integration of responsible investing criteria.
Anthos Fund II RAIF-SICAV – Equities Active Fund
- Click here for the sustainability-related disclosures of the Anthos Fund II RAIF-SICAV – Equities Active Fund
- Click here for the sustainability-related disclosures of the Anthos Fund II RAIF-SICAV – Diversified Fund
This is a marketing communication. Please refer to the Private Placement Memorandum of Anthos Fund II RAIF-SICAV S.A. ("PPM") before making any final investment decisions. The PPM may be provided upon request. Please note: these funds are open to professional investors only.