We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland, respectively Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA (Google). This means that analytical cookies provided by Google are placed on our website. Based on the data collected by these cookies, Google prepares anonymous reports for us on the use of our website. The cookies will, for example, generate your computer’s IP address or information on from where in the world you are accessing the website or on the referrer URL. The cookies we use help us understand how visitors use our website and to generate statistics (e.g. at what time your current visit began, whether you have been to the site before, what site referred you to the web page, what is the most popular content, number of visitors, geographic location), which also helps us to improve our website.
For a more detailed explanation of what these different cookies do, what information they store and for how long, click here.
The information generated is transferred to the US and stored there on Google servers. The IP-address will be shortened by the activation of IP anonymisation (“anonymise IP”) on this website before transmission within the member states of the European Union or other states in the European Economic Area that are party to the agreement, as well as in Switzerland. Pursuant to Google, the anonymised IP address will not be merged with any other data held by Google. In exceptional cases only, the complete IP address may be transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there. In these cases, we ensure through contractual guarantees that Google complies with a sufficient level of data protection.
This processing is based on our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Windows Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome for Desktop
- Google Chrome for Mobile
- Opera for Desktop
Please note that if you do not wish to receive any cookies at all, you will have to change your computer settings. However, you should be aware that this might limit the extent to which you can use our website or parts of our website.
Links to other websites
This Policy extends only to our website and does not cover your use, provision or collection of data on any other website.
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy policies.
How do we incorporate our social media presence?
On our website, we have incorporated a link to our social media profile on the following social network: LinkedIn Corp., 1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
If you click on the relevant social network icon, you will be automatically redirected to our profile on the relevant social network. In order to use the functions of the relevant network, you must partially log in to your user account.
When you open a link to our social media profile, a direct connection is established between your browser and the server of the social network. This provides the network with the information that you have visited our website with your IP address and accessed the link. If you access a link to a network while logged in to your account on the network, the contents of our page may be linked to your profile, which means that the network can link your visit to our website directly to your user account. If you want to prevent this, you should log out before clicking on the relevant link. An assignment takes place in any case, if you log in to the relevant network after clicking on the link.
Your data protection rights
You have the following rights:
- Right to information: You have the right to request access to your personal data stored by us at any time. This provides you with the opportunity to check which personal data we process about you and that the purposes and means of the processing are in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time.
- Correction right: You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected and to be informed of the correction. We will also inform the recipients of the data about the adjustments made to any incorrect data, unless such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- Deletion right: You have the right to require us to delete your personal data from our records, provided that we are not required or authorised by applicable law or regulation to further process your data.
- Right to limitation of processing: You have the right, under certain conditions, to request that the processing of your data is restricted.
- Data transferability rights: Where permitted by applicable law or regulation you have the right to receive from us the personal data that you have provided to us, free of charge and in a readable format. This applies for users outside Switzerland with residence in an EU or EEA member country.
- Right to complain: You have the right to complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority at any time about the way in which your personal data is processed.
- Right of revocation: You can withdraw your consent to certain data processing at any time with effect for the future. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the data processing based on your consent carried out until the revocation.
- To request information or contact us, please use the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access your information within 30 days.
Changes to this Policy
We regularly review our Policy; any changes will be included in this section of the site. We therefore ask you to consult it on a regular basis.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcome and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to the following address:
Anthos Fund & Asset Management B.V.
1081 KM Amsterdam
Last updated in November 2020